7.07 ORIGINAL G'A'NGSTERS
Jason returns to town to stop Ali from getting too close to Mary. The girls learn something new about Mary and Mrs. DiLaurentis that leads them to a storm cellar full of clues. Ezra gets a call about someone in his past that could change his course. Noel Kahn grows more and more suspicious and rises to the top of the list of suspects for Uber A.
Official synopsis courtesy of prettylittleliars.com
1. These girls sure make time for brunch a lot considering everything else they have going on. And how are we to believe they're told Sarah Harvey is dead and aren't immediately certain it was Jenna to the point where they should probably just tell the police, cause then maybe Jenna would be arrested and no longer be their problem?
2. Pam Fields! A PLL mom is alive! And she's spending quality time with Emily. I feel like we're finally getting some decent Emily scenes in this episode after a lot of her being mostly boring with that coffee shop girl.
4. I love how the call comes in about Toby's place and Spencer has to be all, "that's your address!" Spence, you don't always have to be the first to get there.
5. Jason "Pouffy hair" DiLaurentis is back and his hair isn't Pouffy anymore--it's glorious! I think he needs to be referred to as“Jason's Hair” from now on. It’s like a promotion. At least his glorious hair isn't standing in the way of him finally manning up and helping his sister.
6. Holy crap. How many days have passed since Ezria got engaged? Why are they so far ahead in their wedding planning? Any why does Ezra think Aria would want to elope? Does he not realize his bride to be probably wants everyone at her wedding to wear birds in their hair?
7. Haleb!!! Finally, they are reunited. And he's working at The Radley = continued contact endorsed by Mama Ashley herself! Watching these two work late into the night together is PLL gold! And she finally tells him about Jordan! But why oh why aren't they kissing now??? Come on, Haleb! That was the moment!
8. Jason's Hair and Aria were a thing?! I feel like I'm exclaiming a lot this episode!!
9. Secret storm cellar?! This is PLL gold too!
10. Oh Spoby. I was never that invested in you, but I feel bad for Spencer and you guys should probably find a way to come back together. That said, I feel like Spencer wasn't that invested in him until the second he said he'd originally been building the house for her. Like, everything else she already knew right? Of course Toby is into his fiancé. He proposed to her… It feels like her grief over Hot Caleb is somehow resurrecting her feelings for Toby.
10. A few questions to cover the final scenes: Why would the FBI seek out Ezra about Nicole to the point of showing up at his house? Why not her family? Why did Spencer decide they all needed to rush into the car and close the doors to make the alarm go off? Why is new A so certain the girls know who killed Charlotte? Haven't they proven by now that they don't? What's up with Aria's file? Is she somehow the missing Drake child? Or are we just supposed to think that? Whew!
Prettiest Little Quote of the Week:
"We're gonna blow up! That's what countdowns mean!" -Hanna, who had too many good lines this week, so I had to pick at random