7.03 THE TALENTED MR. ROLLINS
Still reeling from the trauma of Hanna’s abduction and dark fate, the Liars must shift their focus to another one of their own. In order to protect Alison from Uber A’s threats, the PLLs snap into action at a chance to rescue her from the hospital. However, in doing so, they make a deadly mistake that changes everything.
Official synopsis courtesy of prettylittleliars.com
1. I can believe how on point Emily is right off the bat. It's so unlike her, but I can definitely appreciate a smarter, more savvy Emily.
2. I'm glad Ali still has some fight in her--a little reminder of old Ali--but I can't seem to look past how obviously this is a stunt double thrashing around with Rollins, trying to keep her face hidden. Maybe he should have put the mask on her first?
3. Ashley's handing out bartending jobs? Oh, is that where she's been all this time WHILE HER DAUGHTER WAS GETTING KIDNAPPED?
4. Emily is pretty lucky that every single hot chick she encounters just happens to be a lesbian. Why is the show trying to distract us with randos when we know she really only has eyes for Ali? Also, Sabrina seems kinda judgemental.
5. Oh Spencer and Hot Caleb, just break up already. Just do it. Now. Now. Okay?
6. Why aren't Spencer and Hanna going into the house with Aria? And why is Aria taking so long to photograph everything? Just snap a pic and get the hell out, Aria!
7. I was really hoping for a Hanna and Hot Caleb scene. I know these things take time, but I'm impatient!
8. Creepy Amish girl. Creepy dolls. Creepy Amish old dude. This is classic PLL territory and I love it! Side note: did I miss the part where the liars are now certain that Rollins is the one who kidnapped Hanna?
9. These Spaleb scenes are plenty emotional, but they need to eeeennnnddddddd...
10. One of the more shocking endings to an episode of PLL for sure. I thoroughly can't wait for next week! Is Rollins really dead? Is he definitely who the liars were burying at the start of the season? Or is this all leading somewhere else?
Prettiest Little Quote of the Week:
"You like me. But I love you." -the death of Spaleb (I hope)