7.01 TICK TOCK, BITCHES
After Hanna’s shocking abduction by “Uber A,” the PLLs and company desperately race against the clock to save one of their own. The only way to do this is by handing over evidence of Charlotte’s real murderer to “Uber A.” In order to do so, the girls must decide what blatant lines they are willing to cross that they have never breached before; and once they cross that line, there is no turning back.
Official synopsis courtesy of prettylittleliars.com
1. Who are the liars burying? They're definitely upset enough for it to be Hanna, but I'm not convinced it's Hanna. Still, definitely related to Hanna in some way...maybe they kill Jordan? Do we know how far in the future this is?
2. Determined and Passionate Hot Caleb is my favourite Hot Caleb. His feelings for Hanna are definitely showing. And how much he freaks out when he thinks she's dead in the bell tower? Sigh. Go get your girl, Hot Caleb.
3. The new A has really stepped it up. That Hanna doll is Hillywood special effects perfect! Is it too much to ask that they later have a really good explanation for that? Also, is Uber A texting Mona now? Is that new?
4. Spencer is clearly miffed by Hot Caleb's devotion to Hanna, and distancing from her--including a hang up! Maybe just focus on Tony, Spence. Even if he is engaged. (He's still engaged right? I need to rewatch the finale...)
5. I love how Ezra still always seems like a school teacher. Even when he's sneaking around with the liars. It has a bit of a "who brought their dad?" quality to it.
6. I'm kind of skimming over the Emily and Alison stuff. I guess I just don't like Ali stuck in a bed, when I'd prefer her out and being her feisty Ali self. I don't think she killed Charlotte, but it would be a good twist later if they could throw us off her trail again.
7. I realize this is a stupid question--but shouldn't they involve the cops at some point? I get that having Toby be a cop sort of helps with this constant problem, but come on, Hanna's life is on the line!
8. Hanna's dream about Spencer is sweet. I do wonder why her? Because she's in the part of Hanna's brain that's clever and scheming?
9. I love that Hanna escapes, especially considering how distracted all the liars seem to be while trying to rescue her. Plus, girl power and all that. Hanna is and always has been totally capable. But damn I do want a scene where Hot Caleb saves her. I hope that happens in some form, but it looks like she's with Mary Drake for now. Is she the one who checked on Hanna and found she wasn't there? Was Rollins the one who picked up the red jacket? Probably not because both of those things are too obvious! But Rollins sure did change his tune quickly regarding Ali...
10. One thing is for sure--Ali is in for a lot of trouble this season. And I really hope they don't just keep her locked up. I want Ali on the loose, kicking ass and taking names. It's gonna be an exciting season!
Prettiest Little Quote of the Week:
"And then what, waterboard her?" -Mona, being her awesome Mona self