I think PLL has finally done it. I think the new villain has become as invasive as he/she possibly can, short of rape/sexual assault, which we're unlikely to see because it's a "family show", except not, because oh right, it's not ABC Family anymore, it's Freeform. See what you've gone and done, PLL? You've killed family values, possibly right along with Emily's eggs (more on that below). But I still love you for it. On to the reaction!
- Aria's parents are...dating? That's their big secret? Okay. I guess that's fine. And I guess this means Byron has an alibi now...
- Spencer and Hot Caleb together will never, ever feel right. I can tolerate this for like 2-3 more episodes tops. And yes, until they are broken up, I will continue to harp on them. I used to be more of a Spencer fan than I am currently, and I want to love her again.
- Okay wait. The Emily egg thing is legit? I thought that was definitely a cover story. I'm very confused. In fact, I'd probably continue to convince myself it is a cover story, if not for what happens later in the episode...
- Hanna's boss is a total B. And not in the new-A (Devil Emoji) way. She's just nasty. And a bit of a cliche. And she fired Han, and made her leave her Panda Mug behind! That mug was adorable! And yes, it's very sweet that Jordan pays for gas so Hanna can be driven around indefinitely for comfort, but I'd love to see her confiding in someone else right now... #hotcaleb
- Ali's new guy is kind of a nerd. But he seems to genuinely care about her, which is nice. Also watching Ali up against crazy Sara Harvey makes me realize I'm rooting for Ali. And speaking of SH, who may or may not be Devil Emoji, but probably isn't, why does Ashley continue to let SH live at The Radley? Don't hotels reserve the right to kick out guests who threatened their daughter's life? I think I've mentioned this before, but it continues to boggle my mind.
- "I'm glad you came to me. You know you can always come to me." Haleb's scene together is waaaay too short! Go away, Spencer! But that lingering look as Hanna left... her fiancé may be great, but she is sooo not okay with Spaleb.
- Devil Emoji wants to steal Emily's eggs. What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On. Here?!? This crosses a new line, right? Like, back in highschool, it was all "Keep your mouth shut or I'll ruin the prom!" and now it's all, "I'm going to steal your harvested eggs!" Devil Emoji seemed kinda tame at first, responding to the girls in almost a friendly manner (plus, I can't tell if DE is involved in Charlotte's murder or some kind of vigilante trying to uncover it), but this egg thing is on a whole other level. Crazy times. Poor Emily.
- Team Sparia! This is how I like my Spencer. And my Aria for that matter! Let's replace all the Spaleb scenes with Sparia scenes and everybody wins! That said, umm, guys, did Aria fall/climb down that deep hole? Does hotel security know about this? Does Ashley?
- I get that SH owns a lot of gloves but do they all have to be on mannequin hands? That is just extra creepy.
- Whoo Hacker Hot Caleb! See, this is how I like my Hot Caleb too--taking matters into his own hands. Definitely looking forward to more of this storyline!
New feature! Prettiest Little Quote of the Week:
"On second thought, could you come over here and toss me like a frisbee?" - Aria